Wednesday 14 October 2009

i'm not allowed to blog or facebook anymore today!

I have obviously done both...
...but I have so much to do I'm not allowing myself any more internet crafty goodness distractions until the laundry is put away and I've completed my list of things that don't get done because I am too busy working on my Farmtown farm! I'm so embarrassed! I do have a Farmtown farm and I'm nearly level 25!!!
I'm grumbling at myself for both being a slacker...and for not allowing myself any more craft blogs....so

I'm going {for now...}.

I did find How About Orange before I told myself to get to work. Enjoy.

I can't, I'll be making beds, doing laundry and dishes.....vacuuming....  taking the garbage out......




I do feel very, very sorry for myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean in this post... It was nice talking to you in the chat rooms, and your blog is fantastic. I'll check in again later!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing