Thursday 8 October 2009

Fabulous Friends and Ruby Slippers!

I am sooo excited! Tomorrow I'll be starting a feature called Fabulous Friend Friday -taadaaaa!

I can hardly wait!

We'll get a chance to learn a little more about each other in an informal and fun way AND we'll also get a chance to see what gorgeousness our new friends have in their world!
This is going to be SO much fun!

{I'll give you a hint about our first Fabulous Friend: She loves to read & create.
That's all ya get!}



In other news Mr Woo and I are thinking about our costumes for the Haunted Honeys Halloween Burlesque Ball. I haven't even acknowledged Halloween since I was a kid. I can't even remember the last time I dressed up in costume! But since we're going out with friends and it's a special event I'm gonna play along - I'm going to dress up as Dorothy. I already have my ruby slippers {thank you Lindsay!} and my friend Jayne is going to help me make the dress, find a Toto & basket.
Forget Halloween, my new gingham dress and ruby slippers are probably going to become my everyday uniform!


WANTED!


How will I be able to stand so much fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is soooo you!! You need to wear it every day! And you need to skip every where you go! So awesome. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT I'M SOOO EXITED!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing