Wednesday 15 June 2011

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair Comes to Chester!

Have you heard of Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair? I hadn't either until I found out they were coming to Chester! Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair is the nations largest vintage fair!!! AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE IN CHESTER ON SATURDAY 18TH JUNE!
I just had a look at some photos by Esther Ling from one of their other fairs, SWOOOON! I went and told the other Becnicks girls to get out their purses! Just look! 








And GUESS WHAT?! It won't be Esther behind the camera at Chester's Affordable Vintage Fair *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* I'll be ME! MRS WOO! That's right boys and girls! It'll be snap happy! I'm going to be seeking out the best dressed guys and dolls all day, the best dressed will be entered into a contest on Chester's Affordable Vintage Fair facebook page! Everyone will cast their votes and the winner will get vouchers for the next Judy's Fair in Chester! Woo Hoo! SO get your fine behinds down Chester's Affordable Vintage Fair!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing