Thursday 9 June 2011

Birthday Cake!

Hiya! I just wanted to show you the Orange Cake with Orange Buttercream and Cream Cheese icing Birthday I made for Mr Woo! It was very yummy!
He usually wants a Chocolate cake of some description so this was a fun change! Here's the recipe I used :)
It was delicious, if I do say so myself!

On another note, I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me make a button for my blog, you know, the kind people post on their blogs. I've got them down the side of mine...if you keep scrolling :o

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I esp like the little orange slice candies around the cake! - Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake mmmmm lucky man! For button have you tried shabby blogs? or happylovesrosie? i am useless so may not be what you are looking for. ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a personalised one like you have MissGinger. Did you get it on happylovesrosie?

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing