Thursday 2 September 2010

Hi, my name is Mrs Woo and I lose my stuff. a lot.


I have a problem with misplacing things. I do it A LOT! I think what actually happens in I tidy things away and think, "oh this will be a good place for this". Except...then I can't find it again. At least I'm not the only one, there's a WikiArticle about finding lost items!

I had a major panic when I couldn't find my engagement rings. I don't wear them all the time because they're from the 1930s and 1940s {and not insured!}. I put them in a very safe place and then couldn't find them. I was going crazy looking for them! I eventually did find them in my jewellery box. The last place I would have normally put them! 

My Aunt Linda always used to ask Saint Anthony to help her find things, and you know what? It worked! Now my mom is on the St. Anthony band wagon and she swears by it too. But I can't imagine that St. Anthony is that bothered about helping me find my glue gun.

My new most lost object. My treasured glue gun. I have taken our flat apart looking for it and it seems to have disappeared! It's REDONK! I'm getting so frustrated! Where in the heck have I put it! I'm like one of those sad little squirrels who can't remember where they buried their dang nuts.

I'm going to have another good search now. I'll let you know if I find it because I sooo want to make this project. {if there's code on the top of the page of that link, just scroll down, it's all codey when i open it}

Rightio, off a hunting a glue gun I go!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing