Friday 27 August 2010

Invite update!

Drum roll please! 

Got it!!!! 

The artist had 6 of these left which was exactly how many I needed! They are gocco prints. Which had never heard of. So of course I had to find out what in the heck a gocco machine is!

According to SaveGocco.com Gocco is:

Print Gocco is a Japanese color screenprinting system developed in 1977 by Noboru Hayama.  Resembling a toy, the compact and completely self-contained printer is clean, quick and easy to use. The system works using flash bulbs, a carbon-based image or photocopy and an emulsion-coated screen. When the bulbs are manually flashed, the carbon in the drawing or photocopy burns the screen into a stencil. Several colors of Ink can then be applied at one time and multiples can be stamped out, as many as 100 before re-inking is needed. Fans of Print Gocco appreciate its size, cleanliness, relatively inexpensive cost, and the fact that several colors can be printed in one “pass.”
I'm impressed! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for one of these babies!

But seriously!?! How cute are those invites! I'm having to exercise some self control to wait to send them out! I only have to wait a couple more weeks! And then off they'll go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing