Thursday 19 August 2010

Invites!




I told you last time that we're having a party! I LOVE throwing parties! I sent out little save the date postcards...and I didnt' even think to get photos to show you! Sorry!
So now I'm thinking invites. 
This is only a tiny party but that doesn't mean I'm going to skimp on fabulous! No way! 

A friend of mine sent me an email today "You’re going to FREAK out when you see these amazing invites!!! They are all screaming your name". And let me just tell you...she was soooooooo RIGHT! 

I was sent to this fancy blog called No Fuss Fabulous. And what do you think I did when I saw the designs? 




One of the designers has a must see ETSY shop!  Just when I thought these ladies couldn't get any more fabulous...they GIVE FREE PRINTABLES AWAY!!!  You can choose what you like from the "Our Printables" tab. Pinch. Me. Now.  

Since I'm already hanging around Etsy I've decided to have a peek at some other invites out there...
OOOoo....
Quite fancy Marie Antoinette collage sheet! For DIY invites! 
OF COURSE! Alice!

GASP! THIS ONE IS PERFECT!!!!


There is only one copy of this card, fingers crossed that the owner will be able to make more! !!!! It's a 1950s themed tea party I'm throwing! Complete with china and lots of lace and roses! There are even the right number of place settings on that table! AND it's printed on pink which is the birthday girl's favourite color! 

I'm emailing the artist right now! I'll let you know what I find out next time! eeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. you guys! i'm so excited! they artist had exactly 6 more of these invites which is exactly how many I need!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!! I'm glad you loved the website and can use one of the invites for your party! You need to ask her if she can do the wizard of oz graphic as a print and write something like "There's no place like home" and frame it in your place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! I wonder if she can print it the size of my entire wall!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing