Tuesday 21 September 2010

The Cat is Away!


Mr Woo has gone away to visit his dad for a few days. I feel like I'm getting away with something as I'm on my own! It's just me and my little furry friends.
Truman.  
Daisy.
Daisy doesn't like me, or any other female for that matter, so I'll just be feeding her carrots and toast treats through the bars of her cage.
Truman lives under my bed so I see a lot of him, ha! He does actually live under my bed - it's his kingdom. And no one had better even try to move anything from under there! My notebook fell under the bed and when I went to pull it out he charged & grunted at me! Eek! He often shows up snorffelling when he wants cuddles.

THE Tea Party is on Saturday!!! I've ordered some pretty little cupcake cases for the lemon cupcakes and some similar napkins!
aren't they pretty!

I'm going to make my Fannie Farmer yellow cupcakes, fill them with lemon curd and ice them with lemon vanilla butter cream! Similar to the 4th of July cupcakes I made....only these will be filled with gorgeousness!
Oh! And of course a carrot cake birthday cake!

I've been making pastel circle garlands and paper chains too :)
this sort of thing...haven't taken photos of mine yet!
same deal...haven't photo-ed mine yet!
I've got some photos to work on tomorrow! My first day on my own!
First of all I need to get a photo of my hanger collage for the Fritzi Marie giveaway! I'm behind! I mean, my collage is done, but I've not photoed it yet!
Then I'd better start cleaning one room at a time for our fancy party!

2 comments:

  1. how exciting, the party is going to be wonderful I can tell! There are definitely not enough special occasions any more. Love the pics of your bunnies. My (24 yr old ) daughter is bunny mad since she saw the photos of Daisy esp the one of her saying "oh, hewo" which has become a bit of a catchphrase in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Whitney-Anne! I agree, there are far too few special occasions, far too little celebrations.
    And I LOVE that our bunnies have inspired a new family catchphrase! That's sooo cool! Mr Woo will be so pleased to hear it too!
    You all might like to know what Truman has a new hide out. He's converted a cardboard box into a fort. He's finally shredded enough paper for a nice carpet. The funniest bit is that he's got a hole in the side that he can stick his face out of to be nosey! It's too far under the bed for me to get a decent photo, but I'll try just for you & your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing