Saturday 22 October 2011

Painting Baby Woo's Room

B for Baby

We've been given the go-ahead to paint the spare bedroom {which is becoming Baby Woo's nursery}!!! Just so long as we paint it back before we leave. No problem! 


I have been wanting to use Farrow & Ball's Saxon Green:


But...over the past week I'm really feeling a light grey would be nice & Mr Woo prefers a grey to the green. He said the green is old fashioned. Hmm. Who knows. Maybe something cool and calm like this Benjamin Moore Stone Harbor:

Here's a little girl's grey nursery from www.petitelemon.com

I really like it. I'll be using pink as an accent rather than yellow, but I find it so calming! 

Now that my dream nursery fabric has arrived I think the grey will go better as there is a lot of orange in it that I never noticed in the online swatches.
I am so excited about my fabric btw, I might just have to start my dust ruffle project today!!!! 

Although it's a modern trend to have grey nursery walls, with my fabrics and furniture I think it's still going to look very vintage. 

OooOOo I'd love this on the wall! 

ttfn! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing