Tuesday 4 October 2011

I got ma hairs did!

For the first time in a year I got my hairs did!
I had at least 6 inches cut off of the longest layer! I should have taken a before picture but with my Baby Brain I didn't think about it...

I'm going to try to wrangle Mr Woo into taking some bump photos! I'm 25 weeks along tomorrow!
Seriously, this is flying!
In other news I got some cotton quilt batting today and I have cut out quite a few squares out of vintage fabrics! Squeeeee! 

Just one step closer to piecing together Baby Woo's quilt! It's scary as I've never done it before but I'm excited! 

3 comments:

  1. Supe cute hair!!! :) And you're going to do awesome on the quilt!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair and I bet your quilt is amazing! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lolly! I'm at the binding stage of the quilt already! But I'm clueless & the tutes are confusing me....so I think I'm gonna have to wing it! Eeeek! xoxox!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing