Sunday 9 October 2011

Heather Ross


Heather Ross, hanging out the house gnome laundry, Vermont, 1973
Heather Ross is a wonderful illustrator & designer of whimsical fabrics. I first learned of her a few weeks ago when I was looking for a woodland themed fabric for Baby Woo's Crib Valance. I found Far Far Away 
Isn't it beautiful!!! I just love it. I never thought I'd be able to find it, but thanks to my extremely kind & generous elder sister who lives in Texas I'm going to have it! She found it there and is sending it over to me! Baby Woo is actually going to have the most beautiful valance ever! I am so excited! 
SO ever since finding Far Far Away Snow White I've been hooked. 

Check this out! Far Far Away 2
Isn't it charming and wonderful! 

Look at her adorable Halloween illustration 
I just can't get enough! 
Isn't she wonderful! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!! I'm so happy she's sending it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! She's sending me 3 yards & I'll need to fill in with some panels of something else and I'm thinking a small polka dot, white dots on grey maybe?

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing