Wednesday 31 August 2011

Twenty.

Today is a milestone day. I am 20 weeks pregnant. Half way!
This time has absolutely flown by. I can not believe that in 5 more months it'll be time for my very own baby to arrive. I've heard that time will slow down the closer I get to the end but I'm not so sure because it will be the big celebratory time in our family. Our wedding anniversary, Christmas and then it'll be time for Baby Woo to arrive & it's also my birthday near Baby Woo's due date. Who knows, we might even share a birthday! 

In one week Mr Woo and I get to see our little person for the second time. We'll hopefully see a very healthy little one and also find out if we get to pick out pink or blue booties! We are very excited!

The day after the scan Baby Woo's Uncle Laurie will be moving to Germany. We're going to miss him loads and loads.
Some time soon my shop will be moving location too. I'm not exactly looking forward to that change but I'm sure it'll be good, luckily we're all moving together so we will all work together. 

So as you can see this is a very busy time and we have so many exciting things happening! There is so much to look forward to and cherish! 

5 comments:

  1. Getting closer! How are you feeling? Will pink or blue be kept a secret or you going to announce it to the world? Have you been baby crafting? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 weeks! Woot woot! The time will absolutely fly by... these bebes will be here before we know it. And I can't WAIT til next week! You'd better tell me ASAP whether it's blue or pink for you! ;)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good a keeping secrets Vickie, not good at all! The only thing we will probably keep under our hat will be the name, once we finally decide on something!
    You know, I've been very naughty and have not been crafting! I would very much like to knit a blanket or make a baby quilt. I just have enough oomph to slowly clear out the spare bedroom a bit at a time. That's about it!

    I will email you Courtney as soon as I get home from the hospital on Wednesday! SQUEEEE! I'm so excited! Only 6 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Felicia,

    I am so thrilled and excited for you. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that everything goes well next week.

    much love,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Lovely to meet another Yank over here. :)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing