Friday 19 February 2010

Prizes and Post!

Thank you VICKY!!!!






Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I won a blog contest?!!!!!! I along with a couple of other lucky girls won the gorgeous handmade treats from Alexandra's Wishes!!!! 
Well, I LOVE getting post...as you know....and then it was a prize in the post!!!! Woo Hoo! 
My fave thing is the needle book! I've wanted one for a loooooong time! This gorgeous needle book will live in my sewing box along with my pin cushion that Vicky also made for me! 
I've worn the bow and gotten compliments! I can't wait to wear the brooch! 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I got an unsolicited prize in the post yesterday! I'll have to get some pix and show ya later what funness arrived on my doorstep!

3 comments:

  1. hi felicia, i wonder you have got the earrings i posted to you a couple of weeks ago..huges and greetings
    p.s. the heart brooch is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katia! I did! Thank you so much! I've been meaning to write to you to thank you properly! I love them, I loved the whole package! What a wonderful surprise! You are so thoughtful! Thank you a million times! x x x x x x !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite welcome, lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing