Wednesday 10 February 2010

Phew! New Listings Finally!

I've been busy! I'm working on patching up my new/old 1946 sofa and chairs - yes, a vintage living room suite and sideboard and dressing table! I know you're gonna pound me for not telling you or posting pictures yet! I will eventually! I've also been making jewellery like mad and listing the jewellery to etsy! I started taking photos of the jewellery at about 11 and I've just finished listing things on etsy and it's 3:30!!!!!! I'm pooped!

I thought I'd show you my new pieces that I've just posted! I had been on an etsy downer for a few months, but after having two things purchased and then some non-etsy orders I've been encouraged to really push myself and get back in the ole saddle!

Here are some pics of what I've been up to!



Gorgeous Green Necklace







Carnival Colorful Bracelet




Food Lover Necklace





Classic Little Black Earrings





Bluebell Earrings






Vintage Blue Bird Brooch




Lush Purple Earrings



Come see me on etsy!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. oh my......i love the photographs Mrs Woo....and i enjoy my time crafting with you......and i love your work......They all look so vintiliscious!xxxxand a touch gorgwhah!xxxxx jaynie

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing