Thursday 11 February 2010

Hedgie Heaven *sigh*

If you know me in real life you'll know all about my prickly princess Poppy. My adopted "daughter" Poppy Woodhouse, she is an African Pygmy Hedgehog. And she's the prettiest pig in the whole world!

*warning*

*be prepared for a cuteness overload!*







oh! those tocks!




here's mini Poppy:







OMG! 

Now....look what I found for V-day.....

from


she's giving away free template - yipeeeeeeeee!!!!

What do ya think of my wee lassie? Isn't she wonderful x

4 comments:

  1. This is the pig that began it all:

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/bindywoop/harinezumi2.jpg?t=1265893040

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutiest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.goodness. *falling off her chair from pure cute*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i knooooooooow! i'm so glad you stumbled upon us pepper!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing