Wednesday 20 January 2010

OOoOO lala!


shortbread buttons by forth-sixth at grace

HOW absolutely gorgeous are these!?! You know how I love, love, LOVE buttons! And having lived in Scotland for four years I grew to love shortbread too! Aren't they so beautiful! if you check out the tutorial you'll find a downloadable recipe. The recipe is frame-worthy!!!! Look!



Today was a fun day. My friend came over and we had grilled cheese & red onion sandwiches and soup followed by Mississippi Mud Pie while crafting! I didn't get very much done I must admit....I'm maybe 1/4 of the way through a necklace. Then we went to church with my MIL and my friend received a message that meant the whole world to her!!!!
And more fun news! Look! I won a surprise! Mrs Wishes from Alexandra's Wishes chose 3 winners for her give-away and I'm one of them!!!! I'm so excited!

Night, Night
Sleep Tight
Don't let the bed bugs bite!


2 comments:

  1. Omg, those are cookies?!! They are PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Amy!!!! So perfect!!!! If you and your little lady get baking these one day I'd LOVE to see pictures!

    p.s. good luck with the Poppytalk award! You've got my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing