Friday 22 January 2010

Fabulous Le Cotillon!!!!!!


It's Friday! You know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!! 


DRUM ROLL PLEASE!




INTRODUCING..........





1. Hello Daphne! Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us about YOU!
I am a work-from-home mom. I work online listing items on Le Cotillon's website, Etsy site, and Ebay site. I love to create, but I don't have much time to do it. I'm a little sporadic in my creating. I'll go full swing into something do it for a while and then switch to something else. I scrapbook, create jewelry, make tags, create banners for Etsians and I have also created some blog banners. I LOVE to dabble in all sorts of things! I do a lot of the purchasing for Le Cotillon and I'm hoping that new stuff we're bringing in will be popular!

2. Do your blog & shop have a special name? Where did that name come from?
I do have a blog which I use for Le Cotillon and for myself, it's http://craftydaphne.blogspot.com. My blog hasn't been updated at all lately, however I am going to try to work on that this year!
FYI Daphne has a brilliant ETSY shop bursting with gorgeous beads!!! Go Check it out! Le Cotillon on Etsy :)



3. What was the last treasure that arrived in your mail?
My last treasure was this morning and it was a huge parcel with goodies from China. These goodies will be available in our shop! 

4. Where in the world would you like to visit? why?
I would love to go to 2 places. One place would be Disneyworld. I would love to spend an amazing time there with my family. My children would love it and we would have memories that would last a lifetime. Another place I would love to go is to the Czech Republic. Do you know how many bead factories there are there?! Omg, I would be in bead heaven.



5.  What 8 records or books would you would take with you to a desert island (you can tell us why if you want to)?
1. Interview With A Vampire (book)
2. Black-Eyed Peas
3. A Book of poetry... any book of poetry
4. Sarah Mclachlan - Best Of
5. A "How to Survive on a Deserted Island" book
6. The Hobbit
7. A comedy tape of some sort
8. Photo album

6. If you could go back and live in a past decade or century, when would you choose and why?
I would go back to the 50's. Is that when swing was in? Ya ya, swinging and dancing, that would be great. the music was awesome too!


7. What is your favorite thing about creating something by hand?
The sense of accomplishment. It is an absolutely wonderful feeling to create a piece of jewelry that you know you can enjoy, or even better - that someone else is enjoying. I know I certainly love the idea that someone from across the world is wearing something that I made with my hands.

8. Please list three of your favorite things. Why are they favorites?

1. My children and family - Does this count? if not, here's another number 1.
1. Animals - I love all animals. Dogs and cats make me feel happy. I love being around animals. They can be so quirky at times and just make you laugh.
2. Chocolate - I LOVE chocolate. Yum yum yum.
3. Beads - I absolutely love beads. I love shopping for them, selling them. Finding something new brings me absolutely joy. Receiving an order is literally one of the best feelings for me. I am literally thrilled when I get an order!



9. What could you eat/drink every single day and never grow tired of?
I could eat chocolate every single day.
I could drink tea every single day... as well as Bailey's in milk.


10. What is your favorite place? Will you describe it to us?
My grandmother's house.. which is no longer in the family. When I was younger that is where I spent my entire childhood. My grandmother took care of me. It felt like home to me and I always felt safe. She lived in a little town called Sutton - which is where you will find the Le Cotillon boutique today.
Just a bit more information about us. Le Cotillon is owned by my mom Jocelyne Bonneau. She has so many items for sale in her store that sometimes I just can't keep up. I live 40 minutes away from the store so I spend a lot of my time on the phone with mom sorting stuff out. She has been open for 13 years and doesn't seem ready to retire any time soon!



Wonderful Daphne! Thank you so much for sharing yourself and your shop with us! I hope everyone will stop by and visit Le Cotillon online or in person if they're in the Montreal area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing