Saturday 10 March 2012

Such a Good Girl!

I'm bummed that this photo is kind of blurry but I hope you can still tell how cute this little girl is! 

Matilda is 6 weeks old already. How can these weeks have gone so quickly?! At the same time I can't remember what my life was like before she arrived. Some times I still can't believe she's MY baby, she's just too cute and well behaved. I look at her and my heart swells with love and pride. She is just a joy and brings joy to everyone who meets her.
We spent the day in Manchester and she slept pretty much the entire time.
{We shall see how she does tonight}
Even when she was awake she didn't cry or fuss.
She is such a good, GOOD baby.
We had a lovely day.
I'm loving having Hailey here. It's wonderful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing