Saturday 14 January 2012

4 days!

that's it til our due date! 
only 4 days! 

I've been crampy for the past couple of days & last night...well early this morning....I was experiencing some, what I think, were mild contractions. 
Mild, but enough to keep sleep away. 
I am very tired today even though I laid around in bed til 12! 

Yesterday I was feeling crampy and fed up so Mr Woo and I went for a little wander to a near by town and had a wonderful day looking in charity shops and having some chippy chips. I guess all of the walking around did some good bringing-on-labor-wise. 

When we got home I spent some time on my medicine ball and then started working on some more hair bows. Baby Woo already has far too many bows but I can't seem to stop making them! 
We shall see what today brings, quite shortly it'll be bringing lunch & a nap. 
My Mom arrives on Monday! 
I've booked a table at the local pub which is across from her B&B for the evening. 

It's all happening!





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh you're almost to the very end and your mom's in the air right now!! I can't believe we're here!! I hope you're able to get some good rest today and have a great day with your mom tomorrow and then tell baby girl she can come on tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing