Saturday 5 November 2011

Christmas Crafts & Tutorial Round Up


We've been getting the shop ready for Christmas. There are twinkle lights up and a shipment of vintage Christmas baubles and ornaments has arrived. Serious swooning. I'm telling ya! So with Elvis crooning Christmas classics in the background and working with Christmas loving Carrie yesterday...that was it....I was bubbling with Christmas cheer!

I have been collecting Christmas pins on pinterest for a while now. I have a found some wonderful vintage images and lots & lots of crafty ideas! I've been itching to get making some ornaments & stockings. Now that Christmas preparation is well and truly underway I can (once I get a boost of energy) get started!!!

Here are some of my fave tutorials:

{No Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt





{Floral Baubles}

No tute for this one, but you're clever, you can work it out! 


{wonderful little birdie}


There are so many sweet wonderful Christmasy things that I'd love to fill my home with! I just need an energy boost to get me going! I brought some excellent green wool home that is perfect for a few birdies. I'm also planning adorning them with sequins and feathers. I have created  a tradition of giving an ornament to my best friend every Christmas...I made a bird for her last year....I'm still not sure what to make this year.
Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing