Wednesday 20 July 2011

Peeking Out From Under The Duvet

Sorry I've not been around much. I've been spending a lot of time in bed or stretched out in front of the TV under a blanket. I have been so tired and kinda sick :( Yuck!
Baby Woo is growing fast and I'm starting to feel flickers of my old self coming back! Hooray!

I felt spritely enough to go berry picking this afternoon...only....it's still too early. I did manage to pick 3 blackberries which I gave to Daisy and Truman. Instead of the heavily drooping briar full of plump juicy berries I saw lots of this sorta thing....
Not very tempting. But it does look like my blackberry harvest is going to be HUGE this year! I just have to leave it a few weeks and then head back down with a bucket in hand to collect these!
I'll make jam, of course, but maybe I'll try something different too like Black Tea & Blackberry sorbet. Mmm...that sounds good! Yum! Hurry up and ripen all you berries!
I'd better go get the enchiladas out of the oven, if they burn I am going to be very sad! I am SO into Mexican food right now! I've always been a fan, but I think maybe Baby Woo can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing