Sunday 20 March 2011

Becnicks Wonder Emporium!

THE GRAND OPENING WAS WONDERFUL!!! What a great day! I'm still tired and I've hardly done anything! Sales were made by all and even more importantly Chester has a new WONDERFUL wondrous place for lovers of vintage to *oooooh* and *aaaaaah*!

A lovely photographer is on showing in the gallery, she also stuck around for most of the day and photographed all the goings on. You can find her on facebook FLUKE PHOTOGRAPHY .

Here are a few snaps from the big day:

1950s GORGEOUSNESS!!!


love that sewing box!
My Little Spot!!!
My little spot there on the right!

OH! There's me making up tags!

It was wonderful! It really was! I'll be in on Monday and Tuesday this week 10-6. I wish you all lived right here! If you are close come on over I'd love to chat & we'll have a cuppa tea!

1 comment:

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing