Wednesday 16 February 2011

Tim Holtz Autograph!

Back in December I won a big prize! I totally forgot I'd even entered the contest on the Sizzix UK website! I was so surprised and excited! And then I couldn't remember what the prize was. How typical is that?! I racked my brains and trolled the website, but, no luck. I was too embarrassed to ask what the prize was so I just had to wait for it to arrive.
Turns out the prize was a set of Tim Holtz embossing folders, plus HE AUTOGRAPHED THE PACKAGE! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


can you see the piggy bank ears that the package is resting on???

Well. Guess what?...I need a few more driving lessons more than I need a set of Tim Holtz autographed embossing folders. Can you believe it?!
My driving lessons are £25 each. The written bit of the exam is £31...and I'm not sure how much the practical bit of the test is, but I've been told it can cost about £500 to get your license!
To help pay for a driving lesson I've decided to put these up for sale on ebay. Shipping is free in the UK!
So, if you are a Tim Holtz junkie, this is soooo for you! Check out the auction here!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. i have awarded you with a stylish blog award on my latest post.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing