Tuesday 15 February 2011

Better Late Than Never?

Is it a good thing? I'm not sure, but it is pretty much the story of my life! I was born late. I was a late bloomer. I got hitched later than most of my friends. I've lived in the UK for going on 6 years and am just now starting the process of getting my drivers license. I'm about 3/5 of the way through baby George's blanket and he was born in January. I just posted my wedding photos on facebook (only 2 yrs late!). AND I'm just now posting the the photos of my BIL's birthday cake that I promised!
His all cadbury's chocolate cake! He insisted so I went a bit over the top! Ha!

can you work out the scale of that mammoth?

cake or biggest whoppie pie ever?




can you name all of the chocolates on top?



Next up was a Guiness cake....it disappeared before there were any photos....

7 comments:

  1. oh my, my mouth is watering - that looks just fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was delish! even if i do say so myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Just what I could do with at the moment! I am a a bit of a cake-lover, it must be said!

    I called by today to award you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please visit my blog at www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog for more info!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower here - and to be honest, was completely drawn in by that amazing looking cake! I think I'd be in danger of eating the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, another new follower.

    Those cakes look absolutely divine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Wendy!!! What an honor! Welcome Silver Pebble & Anna, I hope you enjoy it around here! This is just all too divine! I am inspired to keep put with the blogging! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME job Flea! I'm not usually a death-by-chocolate kind of girl, but this cake makes me want to lick my monitor. You def have some great cake decorating skills, you need to make more and post some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing