Friday 7 January 2011

Jet Lag!

Hello my friends! I'm back in the UK! We arrived in London at 6:30 GMT yesterday and arrived back at our little flat around 4pm. Boy oh boy we were tired!
Our little Truman was so excited to see us much to my surprise, he usually won't speak to us if we've not been home a lot.
I've found that he's been ripping up carpet though - very bad news. Any carpet patching advice is extremely welcome.

Very good news - I was allowed back into the UK without my identity card which I'd sent to the DVLA as part of my application for my provisional license aka learner's permit. My provisional license was in the large pile of post waiting for us! It was issued on Christmas eve :D

Today we'll both be laying around and adjusting to this time zone. I was woken by Truman's carpet ripping and found that it's snowing! Kelsall is once again a winter wonderland!

So I'm sitting in bed with my lap top and phone loaded up with podcasts and games. This is good!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to Blighty! Hope you recover from the dreaded jetlag. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you both home safely. Can't wait to have a good 'ol catch up! xx

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing