Tuesday 26 October 2010

Small Woodland Creatures

I am really into woodland pretties. I'm doing a woodland stuff research as I'm planning on painting some wooden discs to make some rings and things.
I've come across some wonderful things in my world wide web travels! I just have to share!
Little Hoot 


The Forest Party
Wee Three Gnomes
Pocket Mushroom
Bambi Coin Purse

The Tiniest Owl Family Locket - Vintage 

Ok! I've got to stop myself NOW otherwise I'm going to get completely out of control! The acorns and hedgehogs and rabbits and squirrels.....I've just gotta stop or it'll be cuteness overload {That gnome! I mean come on!}!!!
It's a very cold & yucky day so I'm going to grab my little pad of paper and pencil and get under the duvet and keep on sketching. 

What's your favorite small furry woodland creature? Real or fantastic :)


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me, all the best people work in bed you know! I read once that Sonia Rykiel designed her collections in bed

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing