Sunday 10 October 2010

Lil' Bandito!

Oh Lil' Bandito....
You stole my heart
Isn't he just dreamy! I love Raccoons. I have ever since my cousin Lenny gave me a PottBelly Raccoon stuffed animal when I was little. He named it Rocky. I still have Rocky. He doesn't have a pot belly any more, or eyes, or a nose or mouth. He's got a few holes, but I love him so. 
I still cuddle him if I'm very sad. 
Rocky has been with me through so much. 
Lil' Bandito would be a wonderful addition to our little Raccoon family. Rocky agrees. 
Lil' Bandito lives with my sweet friend Kitty right now, in her Etsy shop Fritzi Marie. Kitty has lots of other wonderful vintage treasures in her shop and her blog is wonderful! Go make friends! 

BUT! Hands off Lil' Bandito! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness...Dearie...I so want Lil' Bandito to travel across the ocean and be with you. I can't wait for you to see all the treasure I have been hoarding. It is taking me forever to go through but keep checking the shop. I am so excited to share the goodies.

    love love,
    kitty

    p.s. Bono Baby says he is so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing