Wednesday 7 April 2010

A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

 
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When your fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for you keep
You wait for the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be full of sorrow
For all you know tomorrow
The dream that you wish will come true
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true


Isn't it just one of the most wonderful feelings to get something, wrapped in brown, in the post, addressed to you. It is one of my greatest pleasures! If you've been with me for a while you know that well! I squeal with delight at the sight of the postman heading to my door! 
Today was one of those lucky days when he rang the bell - that means whatever he has for us won't fit through the letter box! Which means it's a parcel!!!!! 

And it had MY NAME ON IT! AND IT WAS FROM A DEAR & LOVELY FRIEND!!!!
 {remember Kitty from Fritzi Marie?}

This whole blogging thing is pretty darn amazing. I've made some true and wonderful friends through blogging...and just wait til you see how I've been blessed this time!

loving the colors. loving the tag. loving the buttons! 
Kat?! how could you part with vintage buttons?!
she knows me.
gorgeous card! 
 gasp! look at all of those treasures! Did you know purple is my fave color??? check out  those fun socks!
I don't know if you know this Kat, but I can't ever find my name on anything!!!!!
This is so special!
beautiful and inspiring just like Kat.
a frame for a photo of Poppy. 

My day started out pretty rough, but then the parcel full of love and knowingness arrived. It has all changed, even the weather is brighter now! Thank you so, so, so much my Dear friend Kat. 
There aren't words to express how moved I am by your generosity and caring. You are an amazing woman, I am so glad we met because of blogs and a shared love of vintage! 

Much love,

6 comments:

  1. OH, my goodness...I am blushing. I am so thrilled that your "happy mail" made it to you safe and sound. It makes me so happy to hear that it brightened up your day. I wish I could send the postman to your door daily. YOU are amazing and I am so happy that we are friends. Thank goodness for blogging.

    hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE it Kitty Kat! Thanks ever so much for being so wonderful & thoughtful & generous & loving! You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Found it through the Indie bloggers group!
    Mommy Tyme Bath and Gifts
    http://www.mommytyme.org
    http://mommysreviewsyoucanuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything liberty. the frame is so cute...dude...i want to buy up our target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/my-living-spaces/
    I immediately thought about you when I stumbled across this amazing blog. What cool sense of style. It’s like a candy shop! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mrs Pretty,

    Let me know if you would like me to make you a new button. I'm on a roll.
    Send you happy thought and wishes from Seattle.
    hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing