Sunday 25 April 2010

blog trawlin....

It's a sleepy, rainy Sunday night. I should probably just lay my head down and get some snoozes....but....I can't help myself! There are so many wonderful blogs chock full of beautiful!

The fabulous destiny of Amelie Poulain from theneedle.org

 Tea Cup Collection by Fritzi Marie

French Macarons at ColorLovers
{I want to give making macarons a go. I've been fascinated by the gorgeous colors of these beautiful cookies since first being introduced to them in an airport in Switzerland...aren't they just delectable!}

holy. moly. Vintage Brooch Boquet from Ruffled

  Beautiful Millinery Flowers by Such Pretty Things

yes please! 50s Revival by My Black Book 

 Vintage Buttons from Button Floozies

Lovely, lovely things...I shall dream pretty dreams x

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Felicia,

    I can't wait to check out all of these lovely blogs. The photo's are beautiful. Katrina at Pugly Pixel recently put out a macaroon digital photo kit. It's free and you can pretty up your photo's with macaroons. How cute is that?
    Hope you had sweet dreams.
    hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I will have to skip on over to Katrina's blog for a look for that macaroon kit! that sounds dreamy!
    Hoping you and yours are well.

    kishes,
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe I JUST watched Amelie for the first time like a week ago?!!! I LOVED it. It's a shame I waited so long...

    Gorgeous photos, btw!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing