Wednesday 2 September 2009

Well! Ya don't say!



3 Agencies visited.
5 Appointments.
6 trips to Liverpool.
2 Visa application forms filled in.
4 breakfasts at Starbucks.
4 years worth of very detailed information gathered.
4,000 dollars & 1 inheritance spent.
2 or 3 set backs.
3 diazepam taken.
3 different advisors.
1 extremely clever lawyer from Glasgow.
3 appointments with Connexions.
9 months of preparation.
1.5 years in limbo.
lots of tears.
lots of sleepless nights.
lots of prayers whispered.
lots of stress, worry and anxiety.

1 phone call made it allllll worth it.

"Mrs Woodhouse, I'd like to inform you that your visa application has been successful."

and suddenly my heart has wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How infinite and sweet
This love so rescuing
Oh how infinitely sweet
This great love that has redeemed
As one, we sing...
Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That looks like an awful lot of work. Since I just started following you yesterday, I have no idea why you applied for a visa or the whole story with it...I'm going to have to read back and see what I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I only just started the blog so I'll have to write a back story for ya!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you! Congratulations! Much celebrating must now be done. Inform Mr Woo he needs to take you out to dinner :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much my bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing