Sunday 27 September 2009

home.



Why oh why must I torture myself! I don't know what got me started thinking about home, maybe I was hungry, but when I thought of home today I thought of all of the fabulous restaurants in Charleston. MMmmmm.
Jestine's Kitchen has the best fried chicken & iced tea & coca cola cake- hands down. Boulevard Diner has the best burgers and deep fried pickles. Andolini's has the best NY style pizza fo sho.
Oriental Garden - best japanese. Best fish tacos goes to Juanita Greenbergs in my opinion. It doesn't hurt that you can wash those tasty fresh tacos down with a raspberry margarita! Yum!


I have been a very busy bee this weekend. I've made a bunch of jewelry and one key chain, does that count as jewelry? I dunno.
We had homemade pizza last night and I'm making a chocolate cake this evening per Mr Woo's request. But first, I think I shall take a bubble bath!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, that tea looks so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous. Now I want homemade pizza and chocolate cake (and fried chicken, tacos, iced tea, raspberry margarita and a bubble bath) and all I have is store bought meat pie and no pudding! :( Must dig out that unopened bar of chocolate.......

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing