Thursday 15 August 2013

adventures in headbands




This headband is for a grown up girl :)
Laura asked me back in June if I could make something for her to take to a music festival to keep her hair out of her face.
So when she sent me a text saying she was leaving in 2 hours I was a little surprised that I'd run out of time! Haha, typical me.
I thought I had tons of time when really my deadline had come around. Matilda and I were laying around having a post name tickle-fest, so I had to jump up and get busy!

In about an hour and a half  I'd gotten it done!
I made two of the bows detachable so that Laura had a few more options. She can wear the headband with all three, or two or just one. She can wear the bows on their own.
I prefer to have a few options, especially when I'm having one of those days when everything is too tight or clinging to the wrong spots when PJs and a tshirt are the most comfortable options!

Have fun Laura! If you'd like your own headband or one for your little lady or a little OR grown up girl that you know just get in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing