Tuesday 31 July 2012

Baby Woo's Announcement....

I STILL haven't "done" Baby Woo's announcements! Gosh. Do you know she's 6 months old now?!

These were taken on her 6 month birthday a few days ago.


She's weighing in around 20 1/2lbs.
She's sitting up & trying to walk.
She's got a tooth.
She is loving food!
This child hasn't met a food she doesn't like, a foodie baby, just what my heart longed for ;)

What in the world am I going to do for a birth announcement, it's a problem for someone who used to be a graphic designer....too many choices!

Do you have any ideas?

6 comments:

  1. Make a few different ones so you get to try out all of your creative ideas, and use them all! Everyone gets a surprise then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, you know what? you could do a milestone version with different pics and facts for different points in her first 6 months. It'd be a lovely keepsake.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie pie!! I like Vixanne's suggestion of milestone pics for the last 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A new post! I love her smile!! Now you have to get a close up of her little toofus. :) Poor Vivi has been a wreck this week cause her first tooth is finally pushing thru. I hate the first teethings, it takes forever, months. You've hotta post more pics of that darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really digging the milestone idea too! Miss Vixanne is so super creative!

    Her little mouth must be so sore if I try to go anywhere near it I'm met with a smack! I will try to get a photo esp now that toofus #2 is through too! I swear she's been teething for 3 months you know. We've got bazillions of photos. I have just been soo busy lately! Yay for busyness and fun!
    Poor Vivi, it's so awful :( Did the boys have as hard a time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the idea - If only I had time to put my creativity to use! I can't wait to see what you come up with, you're pretty darn good at that creative stuff yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing