Monday 24 August 2009

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man

tea ✓
bread rising ✓
BBC radio 4 on ✓

We ran out of bread again, we seem to be going through a lot of it lately, maybe because we're eating lots of comforting meals that go well with a slice of buttered bread. It does nothing good for the waistline but it does wonders for the mood.
I'm gonna make a couple of loaves and see how it goes. When Mr Woo wakes up he can have fresh plum jam on hot from the oven bread mmm.

I'm using my Vintage English Baking Bowl, Pip {my mother in law} bought it for me at a charity jumble sale for £1!



I recently watched Upstairs Downstairs for the first time and the cook had my same bowl! I thought it was wonderful I'm sure!


1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Home made bread is the best thing ever! And it fills the house with a lovely smell. I hope Mr Woo considers himself very lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha thinkin' love?

 
Top Bing